These are all handpicked photography tour guides, real life people who have been into this business for at least a half year and have good Tripadvisor ratings. If you know someone who should be here, please let me know in the comments.
Please note that no workshops are listed here, only daily tours.
Browse and filter photography guides around the world
Who is a photography guide?
An experienced photographer, who:
- shows other photographers the best spots in the area
- knows when the lighting is the best at specific locations
- is able to give advice on how to bring out the maximum from the camera
- friendly and hospitable
- runs photo tours on a regular basis (not just workshops few times a year)
Who’s listed on this page?
All of the guides were hand picked by me (Miklós Mayer), and I was very strict when choosing the people here.
They had to meet the following criteria:
- have their own website
- are listed by Tripadvisor, and got at least 4,5 stars on average
- the last entry date on their Tripadvisor profile must be less than 6 months old
- they charge for the photo tour (NO free tours are listed)
- they run photo tours regularly
All these criteria are to make sure that we have a list of trustworthy photography guides.
Have a suggestion or feedback? Is there a bug?
Let me know in the comments!